Don’t miss episode two of the Retail Tomorrow podcast where we talk about ‘buy online, pick up in store’. Some call it BOPIS; some call it click-and-collect. No matter what you call it, while this segment of e-commerce presents challenges, it's also an enormous opportunity for retailers who want their brick-and-mortar stores to remain relevant and satisfy an established consumer need.
Recorded at Google's New York City office during the recent National Retail Federation show with host Kevin Coupe, we convene a panel of expert to open our eyes to the possibilities:
- Lee Peterson, EVP of Thought Leadership at WD Partners
- Ben Conwell, Senior Managing Director & National Practice Leader of the E-commerce Fulfillment Group at Cushman Wakefield
- Jeff Baskin, VP of Operations at Radius Networks
- Dror Cohen, Chief Of Staff of Waze Ads at Waze
- Chris Lydle, Retail innovation Lead for Google
Retail Tomorrow is a GMDC initiative which hosts a series of “immersion” conferences where people can deep-dive into not only best-practices, but next-practices in retail. Past event locations include in Silicon Valley, Toronto, Seattle, and New York, with upcoming 2019 events scheduled for Los Angeles and Boston. Learn more at www.retailtomorrow.com